Add Youtube Subscriber widget in WordPress post and pages, Shows Subscribe button for youtube channel, Fetch Youtube Subscribers, and channel icon. Please paste ID-Based URL in the widget area.
- customizable (change layout, change subscribers count visibility)
- Show youtube channel subcribers
- Youtube Subscribe button
- Display Channel Icon
- Add Shortcode Anywhere
- Unpack the download package
- Upload all files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, include folders
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Widgetarea, where you can change what settings you need.
- Where I can find the plugin?
- WordPress Widget area
- How to get Channel ID: [https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6180214?hl=en]
- How to add Shortcode?
- [gtys channel=’paste-channel-name-here’ layout=’default or full’ subs_count=’default or hidden’]
mayo 23, 2023
very user friendly
setiembre 11, 2021
This is the most easiest plugin I've ever used It's easy to get subscription from the website without any disturbtion
setiembre 10, 2021
Easy to use
aviento 5, 2020
Got youtube subscribe button along number of subscriber on the widget area. Easy to use
Contributors & Developers
“Get Youtube Subs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Get Youtube Subs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- completely new code
- Widget area
- Missing Stylesheet and Scriptfile issues resolved
- Shortcode feature Added
- Extends Shortcode feature with layout and subscribers visibility
- Subcribers count visibility added For widget area
- Widget can be added using elementor now
- compatibility checks for wordpress 6.2