Media Wall Demo: http://demo.grabimo.com
This plugin provides a web application service. It uses an iFrame to enable yourself and your website visitors to post and display multimedia on your website. It is an out-of-box solution, making it easy for you to build a content rich web site. You control which media to display on your media wall.
- Easy YouTube video embedding
- Customizable Video, Audio, Photo, and Text bulletin board with Cascading grid layout, font, etc.
- Mobile device friendly, tested on iOS and Andriod phone and tablet
- Support various Photo formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Support various Video formats: FLV, MPEG4, M4V, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, WMV
- Support various Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AIF, AIFF, 3GA, 3GP, 3GPP, AMR, AAC
- No mobile app installation required for capturing multimedia in real-time
- HTML5 doctype, mobile and mobile ready
- Visual presentation on your web site
- Visual presentation on your Facebook page
- Instant email notification of customer media submission
You need to create a Free account to manage multimedia submitted by yourself or from your visitors.
Contact us at https://www.grabimo.com/ContactUs.html
Or simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the whole folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or simply search and install on your admin panel
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu on your WordPress admin panel
- Go Settings->Media Wall to add your business alias created at https://www.grabimo.com
- Insert the shortcode [media-wall] into the text of your page or post.
- Do customers need install mobile app?
No, there is no app installation! Grabimo makes us of HMTL5, Adobe
Flash, mobile and cloud computing technologies to facilitate
collecting multimedia. Your customers can activate
camcorder, webcam, or sound recorder simply by clicking buttons on your
website. All actions can be completed on
the same webpage. See Example >
Contributors & Developers
“Media Wall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Media Wall” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support image popup lightbox
- Support full video screen and YouTube
- Initial release