Pronamic Pay is the best plugin available to accept payments on your site with support for payment methods like iDEAL (Netherlands), Bancontact (Belgium), Sofort (Europe) and credit card, among others. Easily add the configuration details of your payment service provider account and enable the payment method in one of the supported e-commerce plugins. With over 200,000 downloads, the plugin has proven itself as a reliable WordPress solution to use for your payments.
- Supports a wide variety of payment providers.
- Seamless integration with popular e-commerce and form builder plugins.
- Automatically updates payment status of orders in WordPress.
- Easily manage (multiple) payment provider configurations.
- Continually updated to support the latest e-commerce plugins.
- Built-in generation of required security certificates.
- Works with all popular WordPress e-commerce plugins.
- Recurring payments support for Mollie.
- Reliable payment solution, with over 200,000 downloads.
Supported WordPress e-commerce plugins
- Contact Form 7 (requires Basic license)
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Event Espresso 4
- Event Espresso 4 Decaf
- Formidable Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On
- Gravity Forms Campaign Monitor Add-On
- Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On
- Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On
- Gravity Forms Zapier Add-On
- Ninja Forms
- Restrict Content Pro
Supported payment providers
- ABN AMRO – iDEAL Zelfbouw
- Adyen (requires Pro license)
- Buckaroo – HTML
- Deutsche Bank – iDEAL Expert
- EMS – e-Commerce
- iDEAL Simulator – iDEAL Professional / Advanced / Zelfbouw
- ING – iDEAL Basic
- ING – iDEAL Advanced
- ING – iDEAL Advanced (new platform)
- MultiSafepay – Connect
- Ingenico/Ogone – DirectLink
- Ingenico/Ogone – OrderStandard
- Rabobank – OmniKassa 2.0
- Rabobank – iDEAL Professional
- TargetPay – iDEAL
This plugin provides 4 blocks.
- Fundraising Progress Circle
- Fundraising Progress
- Fundraising Progress Bar
- Payment Form
The Pronamic Pay plugin extends WordPress extensions with payment methods such as iDEAL, Bancontact, Sofort and credit cards. To offer the payment methods to the visitors of your WordPress website you also require one of these e-commerce or form builder extensions.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Pronamic Pay, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Pronamic Pay” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Contributors & Developers
“Pronamic Pay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Pronamic Pay” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Pronamic Pay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed fatal error due to errorneous translations.
- Updated translations. (a416552)
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-charitable/releases/tag/v4.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-adyen/releases/tag/v4.4.4
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pay-core/releases/tag/v4.9.2
Full set of changes:
- Fixed refunded amount checks.
Release notes: https://github.com/Automattic/jetpack-autoloader/releases/tag/v2.11.18
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-easy-digital-downloads/releases/tag/v4.3.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-gravityforms/releases/tag/v4.5.4
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-memberpress/releases/tag/v4.7.7
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-woocommerce/releases/tag/v4.5.5
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pay-core/releases/tag/v4.9.1
Full set of changes:
- Tested up to WordPress version 6.2. (c7b8768)
- Use Jetpack autoloader. (778b554)
- Support for refunds further expanded and improved.
- Simplified and improved payment status pages generator.
- Built-in forms no longer create WordPress users for each entry.
- Added a home URL modification watcher to warn users about consequences related to webhooks and subscriptions.
- Addes support for metadata in payment lines.
- Ingenico: Added Yoursafe iDEAL issuer.
- Mollie: Added support for Mollie orders refunds.
- Mollie: Added support for in3 payment method.
- Rabo Smart Pay: Added support for Rabo Smart Pay refunds.
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-datetime/releases/tag/v2.1.4
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-html/releases/tag/v2.1.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-money/releases/tag/v2.4.0
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-number/releases/tag/v1.3.0
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-charitable/releases/tag/v4.3.1
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-contact-form-7/releases/tag/v3.2.4
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-easy-digital-downloads/releases/tag/v4.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-event-espresso/releases/tag/v4.2.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-formidable-forms/releases/tag/v4.3.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-give/releases/tag/v4.2.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-gravityforms/releases/tag/v4.5.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-memberpress/releases/tag/v4.7.6
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-ninjaforms/releases/tag/v3.2.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-restrict-content-pro/releases/tag/v4.3.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-woocommerce/releases/tag/v4.5.4
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-adyen/releases/tag/v4.4.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-buckaroo/releases/tag/v4.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-digiwallet/releases/tag/v3.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-ems-e-commerce/releases/tag/v4.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-icepay/releases/tag/v4.3.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-ideal/releases/tag/v4.1.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-ideal-advanced-v3/releases/tag/v4.3.4
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-ideal-basic/releases/tag/v4.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-mollie/releases/tag/v4.7.6
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-multisafepay/releases/tag/v4.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-ingenico/releases/tag/v4.5.0
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-omnikassa-2/releases/tag/v4.4.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-pay-nl/releases/tag/v4.5.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-paypal/releases/tag/v2.3.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pay-core/releases/tag/v4.9.0
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-fundraising/releases/tag/v3.2.1
Full set of changes:
- Added payment method selection on manual subscription renewal. (af9c0c9)
- Added support for border control in fundraising blocks. (950af6b)
- Added support for multiple free text value options in Contact Form 7. (84d9856)
- Fixed duplicate execution of
$gateway->start( $payment )in redirect routine of HTML form gateways. (467aeb5)
- Changed payment amount to
0.00for credit card and PayPal authorizations when updating mandate. (3132ff6)
- Removed default border from fundraising blocks. (a6b7bdf)
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-contact-form-7/releases/tag/v3.2.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pay-core/releases/tag/v4.7.3
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-fundraising/releases/tag/v3.2.0
Full set of changes:
- Fixed field inputs options in recurring amount settings field of Gravity Forms.
- Fixed expiry date of MemberPress transaction with trial period.
- Fixed running Mollie integration installation.
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-gravityforms/releases/tag/v4.5.2
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-memberpress/releases/tag/v4.7.5
Release notes: https://github.com/pronamic/wp-pronamic-pay-mollie/releases/tag/v4.7.4
Full set of changes: