Display Google business reviews and Yelp reviews on your site, either in the same single feed or in multiple different ones.
If a Google business listing has a physical location, you can display your latest reviews for it in an attractive feed. You can also enter the website address of any Yelp business and instantly create a feed of your Yelp reviews as well. Business ratings are an important part of social proof to increase customer confidence in your online business. Website visitors will instantly increase their trust in your business if they can see real customer reviews from real customers.
Showing Google rating and Yelp reviews on your website is one of the best ways to convince site visitors to do business with you and boost your conversions.
Our plugin makes it easy to set up an automatically updating feed of Google reviews and Yelp reviews. After installing the plugin, create a feed by visiting the Reviews Feed menu item that appears in your dashboard. Configure a source of reviews for your feed, customize the look and feel, then use a shortcode to display your reviews feed anywhere on your site. It takes less than a minute to get started.
- Super simple to set up
- Display reviews from multiple Google and Yelp accounts in the same feed or in separate feeds
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Completely customizable – Customize the width, height, number of reviews, number of columns, text size, background color, review spacing and more!
- Display multiple reviews feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site
- Customize the length of the review text with the ability to show the entire text with a click
- Choose to show your Google reviews translated in many supported languages or show them without translation
- Display the reviewer’s name, date and start rating of each Google review or Yelp review
- Show the overall star rating of your Google or Yelp listing in a customizable header at the top of the feed
- Prompt site visitors to leave a review on Google or Yelp with a button in the header
- Display your Google reviews and Yelp reviews in chronological order or reverse chronological order.
- Automatically show new reviews, collected daily when you enter you own API keys (free and easy to get)
- Handy block for easily adding your reviews feed to posts and pages using the block editor
- Build Brand Trust – Customer reviews are essential to building trust with customers
- Social Proof – Real customer reviews, proven to increase sales.
- Display Your Reviews Your Way – Customize your Google review and Yelp review feeds to look exactly the way you want, so that they blend seamlessly into your site or pop out at your visitors!
- Keep Your Site Looking Fresh – Show your latest Google reviews and Yelp reviews updated automatically every day.
- Super Simple to Set Up – Once installed, you can be displaying your Google reviews and Yelp reviews within a minute! No confusing steps or special account needed.
In order to maintain the free version of the plugin on an ongoing basis, and to provide quick and effective support for free, we offer a Pro version of the plugin. The Pro version allows you to:
* Filter reviews by star rating
* Show reviews in a carousel slider
* Show images from Yelp reviews that open in a large popup lightbox
* Show avatar images for all reviewers
* Filter customer reviews by keyword or phrase
* Moderate your review feeds with a visual moderation mode, select specific reviews to display in the feed
* Choose from several attractive preconfigured templates
* Highlight a specific Google review or Yelp review
* Even more advanced customization options than the free version
* Block reviews by specific users
Featured Reviews from Smash Balloon Products
“The plugins created by Smash Balloon are absolutely solid! I’ve used them all on various websites. But recently, there was a code conflict caused by another plugin. I reached to Smash Balloon’s customer support, and they went over and beyond to help me resolve the issue.” – walterhnry
“The guys @smashballoon are the bomb! thank you! I’ve been looking for an Instagram plugin like yours forever! Thank you Thank you Thank you!” – ApisCera
Feedback or Support
We’re dedicated to providing the most customizable, robust and well supported Google and Yelp reviews feed plugin in the world, so if you have an issue or have any feedback on how to improve the plugin, then please open a ticket in the Support forum.
For advanced review moderation by star rating or curated list, to display Yelp review images, display reviews in a carousel slider + more, check out the Pro version.
Build positive brand trust in your Google business or Yelp listing with real Google and Yelp reviews on your website. Super simple to set up and tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Why do I need this?
Boost Social Proof
Showing real customer reviews on your checkout page, pricing page, and in other places on your website has been shown to increase conversions and boost sales of your Google business or Yelp store.
Don’t have time to update the reviews on your site? Save time and increase efficiency by setting up a feed once and having the latest reviews show up automatically on your website.
Display Your Reviews Your Way
Customize your review feeds to look exactly the way you want, so that they blend seamlessly into your site or pop out at your visitors!
No Coding Required
Choose from tons of built-in Reviews Feed customization options to create a truly unique feed of your Google reviews and Yelp reviews.
Super simple to set up
Once installed, you can be displaying your Google reviews and Yelp reviews in under a minute! No confusing steps or registration needed.
Mind-blowing Customer Support
We understand that sometimes you need help, have issues or just have questions. We love our users and strive to provide the best support experience in the business. We’re experts in the Google reviews and Yelp reviews API and can provide unparalleled service and expertise. If you need support then just let us know and we’ll get back to you right away.
What can it do?
- Display reviews from any physical Google business or Yelp business listing.
- Completely responsive and mobile ready –your reviews feed layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Display multiple reviews feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site by creating multiple feeds in our customizer
- Choose a language for your Google reviews content to display in or leave reviews untranslated.
- Collect and permanently store new Google reviews and Yelp reviews over time. Use our feature to load more reviews on the page.
- Encourage visitors to leave their own reviews with a link to Google or Yelp to rate your business.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Reviews Feed
- Install the Review Feeds plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the
- Activate the Reviews Feed plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Reviews Feed’ settings page to connect your Google business or Yelp account.
- Use the shortcode
[reviews-feed feed=1]in your page, post or widget to display your reviews.
- You can display multiple reviews feeds by using shortcode options, for example:
For simple step-by-step directions on how to set up the Reviews Feed plugin, please refer to our setup guide.
Display your Feed
Single Reviews Feed
Copy and paste the following shortcode directly into the page, post or widget where you’d like the Google reviews and Yelp reviews feed to show up:
Multiple Reviews Feeds
If you’d like to display multiple review feeds, then you can set different settings by creating another feed using the customizer:
You can display as many different Google reviews and Yelp reviews feeds as you like, on either the same page or on different pages, by just using the shortcode options below after creating multiple reviews feeds in the customizer. For example:
Setting up the Free Reviews Feed WordPress Plugin
1) Once you’ve installed the Reviews Feed plugin, click on the Reviews Feed item in your WordPress menu
2) Click on the “Add New” button. Then add a source by clicking the “Add New” button on the source selection page.
3) Select either “Yelp” or “Google” as the review provider. For Yelp reviews, enter the URL of the business page on yelp.com. For Google reviews, use the provided link to find a place ID for the business.
4) After connecting and selecting your review sources, select the “default” feed template.
5) You will now see a preview of your reviews feed along with customization options.
6) After you are done customizing, save your changes and click the “Embed” button. Choose the option to copy and paste a shortcode wherever you’d like or select a page to embed with a Gutenberg block.
Can I display multiple reviews feeds on my site or on the same page?
Yep. You can display multiple reviews feeds by creating multiple feeds and using multiple shortcodes:
[reviews-feed feed=1] [reviews-feed feed=2].
Can I show reviews from more than one account in one single feed?
Yep. You can add multiple accounts from both Google and Yelp using the customizer.
How do I find my Google business place ID?
We include a handy link to Google’s place ID finder when connecting your Google account to the plugin.
My review feed is empty. What happened!?
There are a few common reasons for this:
Your Google business does not have a physical address. At this time, only Google businesses with a physical address can be included in the feed.
There are no reviews available for the provider. Make sure there are reviews available on Google or Yelp for your chosen business.
If you’re still having an issue displaying your feed, then please open a ticket in the Support forum with a link to the page where you’re trying to display the reviews feed and, if possible, a link to your Google business or Yelp business page.
How do I get a Google business (Google Maps) API key?
It’s free and simple to get an API key for Google. This allows you to continue to get fresh Google reviews daily. See our guide here.
How do I get a Yelp reviews API key?
Yelp also provides a free API key that is easy to obtain. This allows you to continue to get fresh Yelp reviews daily. See our guide here.
How do I filter my reviews by star rating?
This is a feature of the Pro version of the plugin, which allows you to filter your review feeds, show Yelp review images, show reviews in a carousel + more!
Can I control the reviews I want to appear in my feed?
This is a feature of the Pro version of the plugin, which lets you easily show specific reviews or hide certain ratings from your feed.
Are other review providers available besides Yelp and Google?
Our Pro version offers support for Facebook reviews and Trustpilot Reviews in the “Plus” tier and additionally TripAdvisor reviews and WordPress.org reviews in the “Elite” tier. Support for other review providers is coming soon!
Contributors & Developers
“Reviews Feed – Google Reviews & Yelp Reviews Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tweak: Added support for a combined endpoint to retrieve review and header information for Google in one API request.
- Fix: Fixed typos in some of the customizer settings.
- Fix: Fixed an issue causing duplicate reviews to show for Google sources under certain circumstances.
- Fix: Fixed the default URL to leave a review not working under some circumstances.
- Fix: Fixed PHP error “undefined index” when header data was not available for a feed.
- Fix: Changed relative file paths to absolute paths to prevent rare fatal PHP error when activating.
- New: Launched Reviews Feed!