This plugin allows users to create duplicate posts for any post type, or copy them to the new drafts for further editing. Also, it makes an exact number of copies of the selected post, page and custom post types.
HOW IT WORKS
On the ‘Clone Settings’ page, select the elements which you want to clone.
In Edit Posts, Edit Pages and Edit Post for custom post type you can click on the ‘Clone’ link below the title, this will immediately create a clone and return to the list.
In Edit Posts, Edit Pages and Edit Post for the custom post type, you can select one or more items, then choose ‘Clone’ in the ‘Bulk Actions’ drop-down to clone them all at once.
Creates a duplicate copy of the selected post, page, and custom post type.
Creates numerous duplicate copies of selected items.
Cloning multiple bulk posts, pages and custom post type of selected items at a single click.
- Download the wp-clone-any-post-type.zip file and unzip it.
- Upload the wp-clone-any-post-type folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the ‘up clone any post type’ from the plugin page on the WordPress admin area.
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN INSTALL THE PLUGIN AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH THE WORDPRESS ADMIN PANEL
1. Open your WordPress website admin panel and go to the Plugins > Add New page.
2. Search by ‘galaxy weblinks’ for ‘wp clone any post type’.
3. Click on the Install Now button and then click on the Activate Plugin link.
Can we duplicate custom post type pages?
Yes, We need to enable option first for CPT (Custom Post Type) from the setting of the plugin then we can create a duplicate.
Can we clone multiple pages at the same time?
Yes, First select pages and choose clone from the bulk actions dropdown.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Clone any post type” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Exclude some unwanted posttype display on WordPress 6.0.2
- Fixed: Some minor bugs.
First Stable Release