Fix the broken layout when too many items are displayed in your admin bar, remove the annoying top margin, hide some unnecessary items from your admin bar
- fix multiline admin bar
- remove 32px margin inserted by WordPress
- hide admin bar for any user role
- hide admin bar on smaller screens
- hide admin bar items that you do not need
select from 3 admin bar styles:
- ghost – set lower opacity and smaller height and expand it on hover
- vertical – show admin bar as icons in a vertical panel and expand it on hover
- icon – hide admin bar into a single small icon and expand it on hover
- Inactive opacity
- Inactive size
- Animation duration
- Mouse enter delay
- Mouse leave delay
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Manage your settings in ‘Settings >> Admin Bar Fix’
agosto 26, 2022
Nice little admin bar "hider" with really useful toolbar tweaks
chulio 7, 2022
This is the best lightweight admin bar fixer I've tried (and since Better Admin Bar changed the core behaviour I tested like 10 similar plugins). It is even better than original Better Admin Bar, now when I have "ghost mode" on and leave the admin bar, it remains open for a little while, which is great when you have plugins like Query Monitor and Laps and you need to interact with them.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bar Fix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Admin Bar Fix” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add option to remove
admin-barclass from body
- Tested on WordPress 6.1
- Fix for multisites/network
- First version